What we offer
This website aims to help you:
- Understand your baby.
- Breastfeed with confidence.
- Solve your breastfeeding challenges.
- Make informed decisions.
- Know when to seek help from a health-care provider.
Breastfeeding FAQs has answers to 600 frequently-asked questions (FAQs) about breastfeeding and babies. The content of this website is based on the latest research and we have provided extensive medical references.
Information can be easily accessed through:
Breastfeeding FAQs is user-friendly with:
- Quick-read summaries for each FAQ
- An easy-to-read format
- Easy-to-understand explanations and directions
- Roughly 250 audiovisual aids
The approach Breastfeeding FAQs uses to organize and present the content is based on the experience of Dr. Marie Wallace-Gross, a Canadian family physician and breastfeeding specialist.